For some preparing a professional certification exam is a kind of a nightmare but in reality all it takes is the right approach, a clear understanding of what it is implied and a first-hand experience of how it looks like.
Participants will spend time concentrating on revising each knowledge area, the tools and techniques, inputs, and outputs associated with each knowledge area. Specifically, participants will cover the project management life cycle, project scope, project scheduling, team dynamics, and more. All in all, participants will reinforce their knowledge and confidence and hone their skills to be successful in their certification exam and be competitive as a project manager.
- Section 1: In the pre-assessment quiz participants will face questions from all sections of this PMP® Certification training. Test participants’ current knowledge, strengths and weaknesses.
- Sections 2-4: Refresh Project Integration Management.
- Sections 5-6: Refresh Project Scope Management, creating the WBS, and project metrics.
- Sections 7-9: Revise the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs encompassed within Project Time Management, project schedule, realistic deadlines, and how to effectively distribute project resources.
- Sections 10-11: Revise Project Cost Management, budget constraints, and the relationship between quality, scope, and resources.
- Sections 12-13: Refresh Project Quality Managementpractices and tools which will allow to maintain the project’s quality standards, while balancing financial and time sacrifices.
- Sections 14-15: Revise Project Human Resources Management, tools and techniques needed to gain the required resources.
- Sections 16-17: Revise Project Communications Management.
- Sections 18-21: Focus-on and revise Project Risk Management and how to quantify and mitigate it.
- Sections 22-23: Revise Project Procurement Management.
- Sections 24-25: Refresh Project Stakeholder Management and how to work with their opinions and needs, along with observing how to respond to them.
- Section 26: Final Mock-up Exam
This course is intended for existing project managers wishing to get certified in recognition of their skills and experience, or others who wish to train to become accredited project managers, new managers interested in understanding the key project management concepts to improve their skills and professional credibility and professionals in the Project Management space who desire to learn the content necessary to become a PMI certified PMP credential holder.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Feel confident of their knowledge
- Have revised all the content that is covered in the exam
- Have practised with real questions
- Have understood how to face the exam questions and stress.