We utilize films and reports by WWF, the Economist Intelligence Unit, ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability, UN-Habitat, C40 Climate Leadership Group, Arup, and on going research projects. By attending this module, you can gain an increased knowledge and deeper understanding of the relationship between sustainable urban lifestyles and sustainable peaceful mind.
- How can be shape urban development towards sustainable and prosperous futures?
- How can be we live a good life on one planet with over seven billion people?
- Un Sustainable Development Goals,
- Scandinavia case as a pioneering place advancing sustainability and combating climate change,
- How engaging employees on sustainability: Strategy, Communication, Employee Motivation,
- Whey we need building and offices: Case Study,
- Green Sustainable Architectures,
- Sustainable of Social-Ecological Systems: The Nexus between Water, Energy and Food,
- What influence environmental behavior of the citizens in the cities?
Directors and managers, academicians, journalists, office workers those who reverse to work and live in a more green environment would like to develop, and enhance their transdisciplinary thinkings and sustainable development skills.
- Learn how citizen’s co-creation is key in making cities world wide more sustainable.
- Around the world, major challenges of our time such as population growth and climate change are being addressed in cities.
- Here, you will learn that citizens play an important role amidst governments, companies, NGO’s and researchers in creating social, technological, and political innovations for achieveing sustainability.
- To get discipline and learn increasing the life and especially air quality.
- How to engage local authorities to help the green city while also working with food policies.