Loyalty models and concepts of loyalty will also be discussed, and the most discussed question of today is “Can loyalty be created in today’s dynamics?” will be tried to answer.
- Understand Consumer Culture
- Consumer Psychology and Importance of Consumer Behavior in Marketing
- Create Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty, Consumer Phenomena
- Needs and Demands
- Consumer Behaviors and Marketing strategies
- Purchasing Behaviors and Decisions of Consumers
- Affecting Factors of the Buying Behavior of Consumers
- Process of the Purchasing Decision
- Consumer’s Purchasing Habits
- Case Studies About Consumer Psychology and Loyalty Behavior in Retail
This training is for participants seeking a better understanding of consumer psychology and how it affects the decision-making process of both individuals and companies in the Retail Sector
- Define and discuss the causes of consumer behaviours
- Have knowledge about changing consumption and consumer phenomena
- Understand the fundamental sociological and communication theories which shape consumer behaviour literature.
- Develop consumer-oriented approaches by using loyalty definitions and models