- Introduction of Human Resources and Personnel Management
- Functions of Human Resources
- Job Analysis and Job Analysis Design
- Planning of Human Resources
- Search and Selection; Recruitment
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Salary Management and Salary Systems
- Industrial Relations and Legal Issues
Human Resources Professionals, Organizational Development Professionals any professionals with interested in Human Resources and personnel management.
- Understanding the deferences between Human Resources and Personel Management
- Understanding the concept of effective human resources management
- Understanding the application of strategic human resources development and personnel management practices in the workplace
- Effectively applying appropriate practices to specific workplace situations.