In particular, effective retail strategy satisfies consumer needs better than competitors’ strategies and, thus, understanding consumer needs and buying behavior is critical for effective retail decision making, as well as the subsequent development and implementation of retail strategy. In this training program, that topics will be narrated to participants:
- The frame of Consumer Behavior
- Needs, Wants and Demand Functions for the Purchase Process
- Consumers vs Shoppers
- Retail Buying Process and Roles
- Kind of Risk at Retail Products
- Influences on the Consumption
- Market Segmentation on Consumer Behavior
- The notion of Reference Group
Directors and managers, marketing professionals, brand makers, executives, those who would like to develop and enhance their marketing skills.
- Defining the consumers and their behaviors by retailing perspective.
- Learning the “Know-How” of the retail process according to consumer behavior.
- Determining effective retailing against various consumer types