Increasing competition and the development of new & creative technologies create different atmospheres in retailing. It is started to develop consumer-oriented management strategies with RFID technologies, wireless receivers, creative planograms, etc. that are at the heart of the creative retail world. Communication has become the center of this new world which is enabling us to proactively anticipate consumer wants and needs and put them on shelves.
The main challenge for retailers is to balance the management of this new world with predominantly in-store communication strategies, while at the same time balancing up-line brand communication. At this point, the integrated approach is the most basic resource to help retailers to develop a profitable marketing strategy. This training aims to convey the contents of integrated approaches and to develop a profit-oriented management perspective for business.
- Branding of retailers
- Positioning of retail brands
- Up-line communication in retail
- Corporate advertising and retail
- In-store communication
- Innovative communication within the store
- Direct marketing
- E-marketing in retail
- Public relations in retail
- The added value of the integrated approach
- Multi-channel communication
Directors and managers, marketing professionals, brand makers, executives, those who would like to develop and enhance their marketing skills.
- Learning the logic of the integrated approach and its benefits to the business and its impact in the organization.
- Developing management logic with an integrated marketing approach.
- Gaining knowledge about profitable and competitive advantages in organizations.